TODAY'S NEWS THROUGH THE EYES OF A COMMON MAN™...and the occasional rant.

Saturday, May 1, 2004

Playing Chess Will Turn You Queer

There is nothing "royal" about promoting cross-dressing


Just let the queers marry already or at least have the balls to come out and tell everyone yoru plans for a mass gay-genocide. I'm tired of hearing stupid politicians bitch about the subject. Here's something interesting though, chess, the "royal game" supports our queer friends.

I am sick of hearing politicians bitch about homosexuals all day, either let them marry or kill them all, it's as simple as that. I am also sick of straight guys pretending they are gay, like Eric McCormick on Will and Grace. What is so interesting about the life of a gay man and his gay friends? One day I am going to stop watching that show.

As much as gays intimidate many of us, they are just regular people, aside from the fact that they are gay. However, gays have a very profound influence on every aspect of life, even in the game of chess. I play chess, go to rated tournaments and recently got beat pretty beat by a girl of maybe 17 or 18, who kept flashing her breasts at me the entire time, afterwards she shows me that any move I make leads to mate, this got me pretty pissed so I karate chopped that stupid bitch. Anyway, I lost a lot of interest in the game after I beat a master, bad idea, now I have to live with the thought that I lost to a whore.

Chess is probably more gay then Twister™. Just those stupid little pawns lined up in a row in front of all those pieces, I bet they are holding hands and getting ass-raped by the guys in the back. The way they move is even more disturbing, the stupid little shits move forward but kills diagonally, line them up properly and you have your own gay triangle. Once the bitches reaches the last file they are promoted, and here's the proof that every chess player is gay, they always promote to queen, which used to be called an advisor until some fag thought that a woman on the battlefield is much more realistic. Of course, they always had the choice to promote to a rook, knight, bishop, but everyone chose to go the transsexual way. What is this? Why are pawns able to go both ways? Are they some sort of aborted fetus from teen pregnancy?

In New York City last week, some guy came up to me, gives me a Nazi heil, then says "Hey there sailor!" What does that even mean? I did not know either, so I did the safe thing and sent my Red Guards after him, asshole, heil my communist buddies bitch!

I think it looks better this way

No comments: